Parent Visa

Home > Parent Visa

Subclass 143, 173, 864, 884

Parent Visa

An Australian citizen/ Permanent Resident/ Eligible New Zealand Citizen can sponsor you as his/ her child . There are some available options: Parent visa Australia, Contributory Parent visa, Aged Parent visa, Contributory Aged Parent visa or Temporary Sponsored Parent visa

Once you get the Permanent Resident visa Australia, you will get all the benefits for a Permanent Resident ( such as social security, staying indefinitely in Australia, sponsoring your family visa to Australia…).

Requirements For Parent Visa

Noticeably, you can visit your child/children in Australian for a maximum total of 10 years with the Temporary Sponsored Parent visa. However, your child/children need to meet certain financial requirements.. You do not need to pass the Balance of Family test.